Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Problem with eNlight VM !

Hello Gary,

I can sign you up for an UKR3 account, but the networking side is shared between the two. Would you like me to do this for you?

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
      Hello Gary,

I can sign you up for an UKR3 account, but the networking side is shared between the two. Would you like me to do this for you?
      Are there any others besides UKR3 and UKR4?

Comment

Hello Gary,

Unfortunately not. Our vLite plans are also very good and have different networking, but aren't Cloud based. VMware and HyperV also have different networking.

Comment

Hello Gary,

Unfortunately not. Our vLite plans are also very good and have different networking, but aren't Cloud based. VMware and HyperV also have different networking.
          Ok Thanks. Please can you add me an UKR3 account please.

Comment

Hi,

Done. If you login to eNlight as normal you should see UKR3 listed now.

Comment

Hi,

Done. If you login to eNlight as normal you should see UKR3 listed now.
              Hi John,

Thanks for adding the UKR3 option to my account.

I've just had a strange phone call from eukhost ltd, I'm a bit confused by it to be honest as I couldn't really understand his accent. From what I understood apparently the billing system didn't generate an invoice for 'my eNlight package' (20 was mentioned) and that this month the invoice will be doubled. Clearly this can't be right as I create my own invoices on eNlight to top up when needed.

I've been inspecting my billing account and noticed there is a 15 invoice for eNlight with a late fee applied (totalling 20)? I didn't realise that you adding the UKR3 to my account generated an invoice as it's not in use/got a VM in it yet. I assume this is the reason for the phone call and the operator is somewhat confused?

Does paying the 15 invoice just add eNlight credit? If so please could you remove the late fee and I'll gladly pay the invoice.

If the phone call was about something else I'm really confused! :s

Thanks for any insight you can offer, and apologies for any mixup on my part.

Comment

Hi John,

Further to my previous message a few minutes ago, I have had another phone call stating that 'due to a system glitch the invoice wasn't generated' for eNlight package. When I explained that I don't get monthly invoices for eNlight and I top up with credit when it's needed he said 'no it's for the addon', I tried to clarify what addon this was but he kept saying 'the eNlight addon'.

I'm quite confused and frustrated.

Regards,
                Gary

Comment

Hi,

I also had a call yesterday explaining that the cpanel and extra ip addon fees had not been applied and would be doubled up next time.

Regards,
                  Brian

Comment

Originally posted by brain1000 View Post
                    Hi,

I also had a call yesterday explaining that the cpanel and extra ip addon fees had not been applied and would be doubled up next time.

Regards,
                    Brian
                    Hi Brian,

The only addon I have is cPanel. I'm sure the operator said 20 so it will be 40 next month.

Gary

Comment

Hi Gary,

I have forwarded this onto John for you. He will respond to you tomorrow as he is away from the office today.

Kind regards,

Ben Stones.

Comment

Hi Gary,

I really apologize for the inconvenience you have been through.

You won't have to pay for the invoice which got created along with a late fee for the eNlight Cloud ( ukr3 ). I've now canceled that invoice in your billing account.

You may refill / add funds separately in order to have enough eNlight balance to create new VMs on eNlight Cloud ( ukr3 ).

Comment

Hi Gary,

Due to some technical issues, the eNlight addons prices didn't got deducted from the eNlight available balance.

By going through your eNlight account, I find a single eNlight addon ( cPanel/WHM License : 5.00 GBP /month ) in your account. Due to the technical issue, the billing system didn't deduct the addon cost 5.00 GBP for the current month.

The technical problem is resolved at the moment and so the addon charges would get deducted in the following month as per the cron setting.

Comment

Thanks for the update Aaron.

And thanks for sorting this out for me

Comment

Originally posted by Gary_Leeds View Post
                              Thanks for the update Aaron.

And thanks for sorting this out for me
                              Thanks for your patience Gary

I've also asked our Architecture team to look into this problem. we will do our best to avoid such problems in the future.
                              eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
                              Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Working...
                              X