Strange Billing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Billing

When My Enlight clout is in Suspended or Stop Mode i am still getting billed

When i tried to contact support that my VM is not scaling and i need resources no one helped me.

When i needed the server to perform it did not.

Now since last 20 days i raised tickcet that i dont need VM i am still getting billed.

I asked billing to check whats wrong they send in invoice.

What is hell going on.

Nishant

Re: Strange Billing

Originally posted by nks16june View Post

When i tried to contact support that my VM is not scaling and i need resources no one helped me.

Now since last 20 days i raised tickcet that i dont need VM i am still getting billed.

What is hell going on.

Nishant
    Hi Nishant,

I'm having this checked with our Billing Dept. & will revert with our findings & solution ASAP. Your patience & understanding is appreciated in the meantime.
    Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Re: Strange Billing

Originally posted by nks16june View Post

What is hell going on.

Nishant
      Hi Nishant,

Your VM has been suspended on 22/08/2013 at 19:50 & the billing for the hardware resources (RAM, BW, CPU) have been suspended too. The invoice you've received is against the usages for the month of August 2013. Also please make a note that even when the VM is stopped/suspended condition now, you'd still be billed for a fixed amount for the HDD usages. Please update the ticket (RUD-387-29302) if you've any further queries or require any assistance related to your VM/account..
      Last edited by Rock; 26-08-2013, 16:36. Reason: typo
      Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

ban-img
      Working...
      X