Vmware Cloud vs cPanel Shared

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vmware Cloud vs cPanel Shared

I am (just) thinking to move from cPanel shared to vmware linux cloud.

Ι am running now 5-10k pageviews/day. But I want to be ok for 100k pageviews/day plus an openx server for 300k banners/day.

Because one of my sites, Home | Εύρεση Εργασίας | Get the Job Done (Job Site), is evolving rapidly.

Right now I am doing just fine with the light speed reading server. But I would like the vm isolation.

What do you think? Could an experienced member, or eUK employee, guess the absolute limit of a vmware linux cloud?

Hi There!

As such there is no limit defined in terms of maximum page views a VMware Cloud Server or even a Dedicated Server can handle as this generally depends upon resources usage and the size of the websites. Since you are currently hosted on a cpanel shared hosting account which handles around 10k page views a day, VMware Linux Cloud should be ok for 100k page views/day.

With scalability option available on Cloud Servers, you can upgrade resources like Processor, RAM, Space and Bandwidth anytime you need to.
    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Also, there are no additional charges for resource upgrades. You only need to pay the applicable charges for the additional resources and we will take care of the rest

Comment

Thank you very much!
        I am almost sure that my next hosting solution will be vmware cloud hosting.

Comment

Working...
        X