Looking for a Private cloud solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Private cloud solution

Hi, I am looking for a private cloud solution and would like to know what's your price range is?

We currently have one dedicated web server, on which there are about 75-80 websites running, the sites are asp.net and all have a virtual directory pointing to the same instance of our CMS, each site has their own database. As we constantly adds new sites, so the number of sites will grow. Currently, we are utilizing 200GB of a 250GB drive, but again as the sites will increase, that need to be expanded. Please suggest me a good solution also, if you have any better solution than private cloud, suggestion are welcome!

Hello Linsys,

You can either go for a Private Cloud or a VMware based cloud solution. The Private cloud solution which we offer includes 1 console server, 3 to 4 nodes and a SAN storage device, based on hyper-v server. OR You can opt for a VMware based cloud hosting server, which consists of 1 console server, 2 nodes and a SAN storage. You can go with 500 GB SAN storage as you have mentioned that you constantly keeps adding more sites and accordingly the data will expand.

Comment

If you would like to invest in a private cloud hosting solution then you must consider private cloud hosting offered by eUKHost. A private server will offer you a highly scalable and redundant cluster of cloud servers for enhancing your hosting activities. It includes the solutions of establishing, monitoring, licensing and security of the private cloud. If you would like to know more about private cloud hosting, visit eUKhost's Private Cloud Hosting Solutions

Comment

A private Cloud consists of a number of Dedicated servers and VMWare virtualization application will be installed on all those servers. Due to the number of servers, the cost of the Private Cloud solution is obviously high. Therefore, I would recommend you to choose a higher configuration dedicated server to start with and choose a Private Cloud once you have enough customers.

Comment

Hello Cathrine, you said that private cloud server consists of number of dedicated servers, then, why is it not possible to increase the web space more than 100GB ? As I have said that currently our websites are consuming about 200GB space of the 250GB hard drive. Can you tell me if its possibe to get double of my current web space in the cloud solution ?

Comment

Originally posted by LinSys View Post
            Hello Cathrine, you said that private cloud server consists of number of dedicated servers, then, why is it not possible to increase the web space more than 100GB ? As I have said that currently our websites are consuming about 200GB space of the 250GB hard drive. Can you tell me if its possibe to get double of my current web space in the cloud solution ?
            Hello,

Please message me your phone number and I will call you to discuss some options.

Comment

Working...
            X