Headaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headaches

sent in a ticket this morning with a copy and paste of an error i'm getting with my website along with a complete explanation of how and when the error occurs tech comes back and says site is loading fine, that wasn't even in my explanation of what's happening, resubmitted ticket and hope another more experienced tech responds. I'm not to happy with the vmware cloud server, I'm thinking of going back to VPS or another host, never had these problems with VPS until the rack went down, not EUKhosting's fault, But I'm not a very happy customer at this time

Originally posted by triton1 View Post
    sent in a ticket this morning with a copy and paste of an error i'm getting with my website along with a complete explanation of how and when the error occurs tech comes back and says site is loading fine, that wasn't even in my explanation of what's happening, resubmitted ticket and hope another more experienced tech responds. I'm not to happy with the vmware cloud server, I'm thinking of going back to VPS or another host, never had these problems with VPS until the rack went down, not EUKhosting's fault, But I'm not a very happy customer at this time
    Hi Joe, could you please provide me the ticket number so I can check what exactly went wrong here?
    Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Thank you for responding Rock, Ticket ID: XXI-369-31298 it was fixed by andre last nite. I'm Thinking maybe you guys might need to add a tech section for cloud servers This isn't the first time something like this has happened. Although every issue has always been fixed, the last 2 issues took a few replies to the ticket and turned into an all day affair. I got a hold of sales on live chat to go back to vps was told sure just pay 44 Bps and i can get it, that's not going work, I should have been given credit for the cloud server and given a new vps.

Thanks for all your help

PS i have found out your system admins do know there stuff, hats off to you guys

Comment

Thank you for responding Rock, Ticket ID: XXI-369-31298 it was fixed by andre last nite. I'm Thinking maybe you guys might need to add a tech section for cloud servers This isn't the first time something like this has happened. Although every issue has always been fixed, the last 2 issues took a few replies to the ticket and turned into an all day affair. I got a hold of sales on live chat to go back to vps was told sure just pay 44 Bps and i can get it, that's not going work, I should have been given credit for the cloud server and given a new vps.

Thanks for all your help

PS i have found out your system admins do know there stuff, hats off to you guys
        Hi Tom,

Thank you for your comments. The Internal Server Error you faced on your site was related to permissions & had nothing to do with the Cloud, it can happen even when hosted on a shared server or on a dedicated server. I'll see that our support staff provide enough technical information for the customers henceforth.

Comment

Thanks Rock

Comment

Thanks Rock
            You're welcome

Comment

Working...