Cloud issues - 2 cloud servers down today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloud issues - 2 cloud servers down today

Has anyone had any issues today? Are some upgrades being performed on the servers?

I have had 2 servers down. 1 of them has been down for 4 hours now and just had this from EUK so i am really concerned as my customers are complaining in their droves

Reeve: I have checked and found that there is some routing issues with this IP :

Reeve: So, shall I assign a new IP as replacement for that IP ?

Cloud Server back up

After 3.5 hours downtime the cloud server is back up and running.

However, the only reason I have from EUK is:

"I have just got the update from network engineers that it was IP routing problem. may be it was switched to different vlan."

Thanks for fixing the problem but I cannot afford to have every website on the server down for that period of time.

Comment

Hello Richard,

Apologies for your problems. This was caused by human error on our part when a technician mistakenly migrated your IPs away from your VM.

I have added you a months credit for both your VMs.

Apologies again.

Comment

Hello John,

Really appreciate you taking the time to get back to me. We've had a great experience with EUK and with the cloud servers from day 1 so this was just a minor blip that happens.

Thanks for the credit.

Comment

Originally posted by buffalo View Post
          Hello John,

Really appreciate you taking the time to get back to me. We've had a great experience with EUK and with the cloud servers from day 1 so this was just a minor blip that happens.

Thanks for the credit.
          Our customers are very precious to us (channeling Gollum).

Thanks for your understanding!

Comment

Working...
          X