Recent Downtime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Downtime

We apologize again for the downtime experienced by users on their cloud hosting. A statement explaining of what went wrong along with details about compensation will be released by the managing director soon.

If you are still facing issues please contact our support team on Live Chat to fix any issues.
    Interesting, let me think on this....... to the think tank!

I have noticed over time that the cloud service has been creeking. I'd recommend people set up site monitoring alerts (pingdom, monitorus etc), to have a fair picture of uptime.

Even though theres a 100% uptime assurance i've experienced far from this, including lots of site slowdown. Which is a shame as i've had a good experience with EUK for many years prior to this.

hope euk gets upto the usual standard ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by joots View Post
      I have noticed over time that the cloud service has been creeking. I'd recommend people set up site monitoring alerts (pingdom, monitorus etc), to have a fair picture of uptime.

Even though theres a 100% uptime assurance i've experienced far from this, including lots of site slowdown. Which is a shame as i've had a good experience with EUK for many years prior to this.

hope euk gets upto the usual standard ASAP.
      Hello,

Please PM me your IP and I'll check your slowdown. To be honest we haven't had issues on the Clouds for a long time and slowdown usually comes from CPU/RAM saturation side the VM. Usually this type of thing can be fixed by a quick upgrade.

If you let me know your VPS IP I'll check the historic logs to see if you are hitting these limits.

Comment

hi John,

have sent you a PM, thanks for looking into the matter.

Regards

D

Comment

Hello,

Just wondered when we can expect an update concerning the outage on Monday? I need to pass some reassurances onto customers.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by rgeaster View Post
            Hello,

Just wondered when we can expect an update concerning the outage on Monday? I need to pass some reassurances onto customers.

Thanks.
            Hi Richard, as mentioned by Ed earlier, our MD will issue a statement on the exact reasons behind this disaster & the steps/measure taken to avoid in the future. You can also send us an email or open up a ticket in our feedback dept, which he has access to so that your queries are answered on priority.

Also, please let know if you have any outstanding support issue left unanswered, we'd be glad to look into that for you..
            Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

I'm still having issues, and I'm getting nothing but silence in my request for updates and a fix.

Support ticket: ZPG-155-39214

27 hours since I reported the problem (which it appears has been a probem since 18th July around 7am. That's days without a correctly functioning server.

Comment

Working...
              X