Wordpress Cloud Server Hosting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wordpress Cloud Server Hosting

Is it reliable to host a wordpress blog on cloud server because I am using Linux VPS to run my Wordrpess blog and planning to move my Wordpress blog to eNlight Auto Salable and intelligent cloud. SO how does it happen and how do you migrate my data. Please help me with it. I like eNlight but confused about migration i love my data.

Re: Wordpress Cloud Server Hosting

Hi Letty,

Migration from VPS to eNlight Cloud will be handled by our support staff. all you need to do is to order eNlight cloud from our website with the 25 credit promo. once you login in the eNlight Control panel, you will need to create your Linux VM and then open a ticket for our support staff to migrate your VPS to eNlight VM. linux - linux migration is pretty simple for our staff and it won't take more than few minutes for us to migrate your VPS to eNlight Cloud VM.

your monthly billing on eNlight should not be more than what you pay for VPS hosting right now, as the intelligent auto-scaling feature of eNlight results in more than 60% Opex saving in comparison to a dedicated server, so the monthly billing would remain equivalent to monthly billing of your existing Linux VPS.
    eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
    Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Working...
    X