Cloud hosting control panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cloud hosting control panel

I would like some help creating a control panel for cloud hosting.

Should I use Horizon or another program, or should I create my hosting control panel?

I have a follow-up inquiry about cloud hosting billing software. Should I use WHMCS or anything else?

If you already have whmcs, you can purchase Another module and get started.

If you want more advanced features (like an LDAP/ERP backend for customers, project sharing, changing ownership, allowing resellers, and so on), you'll need to use APIs and automation.

It also depends on the market you're in. If you believe your users may log in and must (upload ssh key, build a network, create a subnet, create a router, add router port to network, create security group, map security group to the instance) to ssh to an instance, horizon will suffice.

The answer is that it depends on what you have to offer. If you want to provide a simple control panel like the digital ocean and other providers, you'll need to create your platform to interface with.

Comment

Thank you for your advice.

I'll give it a shot with WHMCS and see how it goes. Because there aren't many power users in Thailand, I may have to create my control panel because Horizon doesn't appear to be very user pleasant.

Comment

What do you require: the ability to administer a virtual or real server, or the ability to implement infrastructure management software? Since you're using OpenStack, I'm guessing you'll require a server administration panel. I'd recommend CentOS web Panel for it.

Comment

Thanks. I'm going to give CentOS web Panel a shot. I simply require a user-friendly interface for clients to manage their cloud servers.

Comment

As a control panel, use Cpanel or Plesk. Both are the greatest in their respective fields. For billing, use WHMCS.

Comment

Cpanel is a nice alternative... though it depends on what you're searching for and your budget... the greatest free option you'll find is Vestacp...

In terms of invoicing, WHMCS is without a doubt the market leader.

Comment

Thank you everyone for all your suggestions.

Comment

A hosting control panel is a simple graphic user interface (GUI) for managing web hosting services. In the past, managing web services required a high level of technical knowledge.
                  Cloud hosting is becoming the number one choice for many technology professionals. They can also choose add-ons like control panels and disaster recovery backup. Further customization is offered as part of our tech support package.

Comment

Working...
                  X