Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VPS Hosting or Cloud Hosting

Hello Everyone,

I'm not sure what type of hosting to get for my new YouTube-like site. Basically, my YouTube channel was recently demonetised, which is why I'm constructing a new website to upload my videos. Instead of YouTube, I used JW Player as a video player.

Because my YouTube videos receive over 600,000 views every month, I anticipate a large number of visitors to my website. What type of hosting should I go with?

Hello,

You are most likely looking for Streaming Video Hosting Services. VPS Hosting and Cloud Hosting can be used to host a website or another type of web resource. However, in order to stream video, you must use a specific form of hosting.

Comment

Hey,

I recommend looking into Amazon Web Services, which is a powerhouse of internet tools and resources that many commercial hosting firms utilise themselves but display their services with a 'cover picture' that makes it appear as though they are supplying the back-end, similar to 'White Labeling.'
      AWS provides significant streaming power as well as solid video storage. This can be costly, but there are ways and techniques to reduce the prices; for example, the first year is actually free for majority of their resource catalogue. It is useful to examine AWS; they are a big competitor.

Comment

Hey,

There are numerous reasons why you may not receive the same level of traffic from YouTube if you move your videos to your own website. For starters, YouTube's technology and process are difficult to reproduce. YouTube already has a massive user base and is ranked second in the world.
        One of the finest things you can do is leave your films on YouTube and develop strategies to direct viewers from YouTube to your website. Any cloud hosting provider will suffice, however powerful media services such as Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure are required to host your videos.

Comment

Working...
        X