Quickbooks Hosting Solution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quickbooks Hosting Solution

I need some details regarding windows application sharing may be through xenapp or any other alternate. We have accounting software (quickbooks) which we want to share. What solution you can provide?

Re: Quickbooks Hosting Solution

It would be a lot simpler to answer your question if you mention the hosting type which you are after. I mean, do you want shared, vps, cloud or dedicated server? With vps, cloud and dedicated hosting solution you are in control over what services and software get installed and what to do with them.

Comment

Most probably VPS or Dedicated with RDP access terminals.

Comment

Hi

That's a nice pick as you can host almost everything that comes to your mind on a VPS and Dedicated
        With regards to the server specification I'll get one of our technical team admins revert.

Regards
        Suzanne Jones.

Comment

Hello,

As per the system requirements of "Quickbooks" we would suggest you to go for Hyper-V Cloud Hosting plan to suit the exact requirements.

For more details, please refer to the following URL:
          https://www.eukhost.com/cloud-hosting/
          Advantages of Hyper-V cloud solution

In addition to above, if you still have any other requirements then we would suggest you to come on live chat with our 24 X 7 Sales team for the further assistance.

Regards,
          Euk:Mary

Comment

Thanks for the detailed information Mary.

Just to add here we are looking to share quickbooks app to multiple users, around 15 or so. Will they have separate RDP access? We need local printing option also.

Comment

Originally posted by Gnome View Post
              Thanks for the detailed information Mary.

Just to add here we are looking to share quickbooks app to multiple users, around 15 or so. Will they have separate RDP access? We need local printing option also.
              Hello Gnome,

The QuickBooks Remote Access Service is available for the application, which enables you to work with QuickBooks over the Internet from a remote computer. But we would request you to confirm the same form the vendors and if required we can provide you with multiple Remote access to the server. Also printing option would be available on Server, but for which you will need to provide printer drivers.
              Regards,
              eUK-Justin
              Windows Support Department .

Comment

I will gather the required information and get back. Meanwhile What type of support can I get in case I am stuck with some issue? Is there provision for backup of my data in case of any mishap?

Comment

Originally posted by Gnome View Post
                  I will gather the required information and get back. Meanwhile What type of support can I get in case I am stuck with some issue? Is there provision for backup of my data in case of any mishap?
                  Technical Support is available 24x7 through Live Chat, Helpdesk as well as through Phone in case you get stuck. For backups, we recommend R1Soft based offsite backups (optional) so a copy of your important data is available at all times should the need arise. Backups and their frequency can be configured by us they way you want them to be.

Read More about R1Soft backups at https://www.eukhost.com/online-backup-storage.php
                  Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
                  Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
                  Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

ban-img
                  Working...
                  X