Difference between VMware and eNlight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference between VMware and eNlight

I am interesting to move some of my servers to you, I saw the eNlight cloud service. Can you please help me with the difference between VMware and eNlight?

Re: Difference between VMware and eNlight

Originally posted by Toby View Post
    I am interesting to move some of my servers to you, I saw the eNlight cloud service. Can you please help me with the difference between VMware and eNlight?
    Dear Toby,

Please refer to the following link for a detailed differentiation between these 2 platforms:

Comparison of Popular IaaS Platforms : VMWare Vs eNlight

Please let us know if you still have any queries & we'll be happy to answer them for you!
    Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

It seems like you are in utter confusion between what a hypervisor is (Xen, VMware, KVM, etc…), and what a cloud service is (in this case eNlight). You cannot compare apple with orange.

To choose the right cloud platform (don’t get confused with platform and service, both are different terms here), you need to consider some cold hard facts. 1) How scalable is the platform? 2) Is it practical to move all workloads without experiencing downtime? 3) Cost of the license? 4) What kind of deployment scenarios does it support? These types of question should be at the forefront of your mind while evaluating which virtualization platform need to be used.

Comment

I am using linux+apache+php+mysql. So the eNlight for Cluster is with dedicated servers? What is the benefits of eNlight cloud for cluster ?

Comment

I am using linux+apache+php+mysql. So the eNlight for Cluster is with dedicated servers? What is the benefits of eNlight cloud for cluster ?
          You better check the following blog post on eNlight to understand it clearly. I hope you will find the answers of your all questions there.

Comment

ban-img
          Working...
          X