VMware Cloud Technology

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VMware Cloud Technology

can you please provide me the details and technology you provide?

Re: VMware Cloud Technology

The resources of the Cloud server are easily scalable so you can just pay the price difference and upgrade the resources anytime.
    Cloud server hosting environment makes use of a number of different servers in a cluster to ensure that there will always be at least one server available to cope up with the load on the cluster or to replace a crashed server. The hosting is spread across the entire Cloud and each server is generally assigned to perform a single task meaning that a single cloud hosting account will never be relying on an individual server in the cloud hosting environment. So this architecture offers a 100% uptime guarantee.

Inside each storage device, drives are replicated to each other in a RAID configuration to create a first level of redundancy.

The VM technology allows virtual machines (even whilst live) to instantly migrate to another physical host server in the event of a problem, or anytime its required. This even applies to a complete failure of the host server. The virtual machines will simply move to a healthy host with capacity.

You may configure your VM according to your requirements, please use the below link.
    https://www.eukhost.com/cloud-hosting/

You may initiate a live chat with our sales team for any further assistance ..

Comment

Thanks Leon for detailed Information.

Just curious to know which cloud hosting (VMware or Hyper-V) will be more compatible for Linux/Debian platform? Also will it be SAN or SSD?

Comment

VMware is the only available option when it comes to linux/Debian. If you have a close look at the cloud configuration page Hyper V has just two options 32 and 64 bit windows - https://www.eukhost.com/cloud-hosting/

Regarding SAN and SSD, I guess you need to rephrase this one ..

Comment

As mentioned above it uses a cluster of servers and a storage device. So in terms of storage would it be based on SAN or SSD? We are currently running 3 PHP web servers with the web directory (including the php files to be ran locally) pulled from a their own local SSD drive. We are considering whether to install a SAN to server our web directory from. The main reason for the switch to the SAN is to keep the files in sync and because the SAN is much more stable.

Comment

If you’re seeking for outstanding IO performance, then a high-end server coupled with 4 to 5 SDDs in RAID 10 can easily outperform standard SAN any day. Then you would get redundancy from the traditional load balancing architecture. Though it would be an expensive setup, but if you have a classy high performance need, then spending /month will probably be a chump change.

Comment

Thanks for the update and suggestion, Irene.

Downtime is the biggest concern for me, Should I consider the security bundle mentioned on your website? What features does the security Bundle offers?

Comment

Hello Bronchwest,

You can refer to the following thread to know more about features related to Security Bundle :

https://www.eukhost.com/forums/f10/w...31/#post117805

Let me know if you have any queries or concerns.

Comment

Hello Bronchwest,

I would like to bring this to your notice that we are offering 60% halloween deals on our security bundle which will be valid only till 2nd November 2015.

Regards,
                  Fred Adkins

Comment

ban-img
                  Working...
                  X