issues with my Dedicated Server at eUKhost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• issues with my Dedicated Server at eUKhost

Well today, the 5th time I have had to contact support after they have continued to break things on my server. (in a week)

I have today woke up to find the last 12 hours has gone without email and I'm sat on the live chat from one of you technical guys telling me it's due to my server being blacklisted - which is mental. All of my emails (over 5 domains are without emails) are down.

I have currently 6 shared hosting accounts and one private server which I am now making arrangements to move hosts as this company has gone seriously downhill - the support is terrible. They actually break more stuff trying to fix issues then anything else, they take forever and it's just an ordeal day after day.

I have also referred loads of business to EukHost which I have now stopped and I'm asking people to move hosts as I don't want my name tainted by such a bad service.

I dislike leaving bad reviews but something needs to change with this firm.

Re: I'm making arrangements to leave EUKHost

Originally posted by westbrook View Post
    Well today, the 5th time I have had to contact support after they have continued to break things on my server. (in a week)

I have today woke up to find the last 12 hours has gone without email and I'm sat on the live chat from one of you technical guys telling me it's due to my server being blacklisted - which is mental. All of my emails (over 5 domains are without emails) are down.

I have currently 6 shared hosting accounts and one private server which I am now making arrangements to move hosts as this company has gone seriously downhill - the support is terrible. They actually break more stuff trying to fix issues then anything else, they take forever and it's just an ordeal day after day.

I have also referred loads of business to EukHost which I have now stopped and I'm asking people to move hosts as I don't want my name tainted by such a bad service.

Dear Shane Parkins,

We regret to hear that you've experienced problems with our web hosting services recently. I'm going through all the chats & tickets you've exchanged with our support staff & have asked one of our senior system administrators to get back to you soon with a solution. Your patience is appreciated in the meantime.
    Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Re: I'm making arrangements to leave EUKHost

Originally posted by westbrook View Post

Dear Shane,

We regret to hear that you have issues with support, but I have checked your last 6 support chats and found that each time the issue was with the /var partition getting 100% full because of the backups in /var/lib/psa/dumps directory.

Also, getting back to the emails issue, as the /var was 100% full and hence the emails were bouncing as there was no space left on /var partition to accepts those emails.

Regarding the Mail server IP address our tech identified that it was listed under BARRACUDA RBL which is whiltelisted now.
      The details regarding this were already shared to you on the live chat support itself .

Additionally, I have updated the hostname entry to server.xxxx.xx.xx [Note the original hostname entry is hided for security concerns] and also setup reverse lookup for the same which will satisfy forward and reverse lookup condition for emails.

As of now, I see that the /var partition has 177G free space available and there should be no issues with emails bouncing or database connection issue.
      Reeve.Slater
      System Administrator

Comment

Working...
      X