Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to upgrade PHP Version?

HI all,

I need to upgrade my php version to handle the newest version of Moodle. Can someone help me how to upgrade it?

Re: How to upgrad PHP Version?

Hi Sparkfusion,

I have been using Easy-Apache for upgrading my PHP Version of my server and it is very easy to upgrade. You can find the Easy-Apache in your cPanel/WHM.

Comment

EasyApache

Hello, I am sharing some information about EasyApache, it is a program written by CPanel to make updating of Apache easy..

I have recently upgrade the php version on my dedicated server and it is very easy to upgrade by recompiling Apache. It can also be done via SSH or by manually downloading PHP version from their website. But it is always better to upgrade it from WHM using EasyApache.

Comment

Originally posted by SparkFusion View Post
        HI all,

I need to upgrade my php version to handle the newest version of Moodle. Can someone help me how to upgrade it?
        Your webhost should assist you with the such upgrades. Seems you are not using manage hosting services !!!
        It's always better to use managed services since we can simply concentrate more on our business rather then playing with our server

Comment

Re: How to upgrade PHP Version?

Originally posted by SparkFusion View Post
          HI all,

Dear SparkFusion!

Please PM me with your server details or submit a ticket & we'll assist you with all the necessary server/software updates/upgrades!
          Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Working...
          X