Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosting and IPs

Would you be able to offer the following:

2 Xeon L5410 (8 Core) CPU @2.33GHz RAM: 32 GB HDD Storage: 1TB server and 150-200 non-contiguous IPs?

Re: Hosting and IPs

Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
    Would you be able to offer the following:

2 Xeon L5410 (8 Core) CPU @2.33GHz RAM: 32 GB HDD Storage: 1TB server and 150-200 non-contiguous IPs?
    Yes of course we can provide you with that type of a box, but we'd require a valid justification (due to upstream anti-abuse policies) regarding the non-contiguous IPs you're asking of. May I know the exact reason behind the need of so many variety of IP addresses on a single box?
    Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

We would be using them to email our clients, Some are informational updates, Some are marketing emails for our other brands.

Comment

We would be using them to email our clients, Some are informational updates, Some are marketing emails for our other brands.
        There wont be any problems with providing you with these many IP addresses unless they are (ab)used (rather unknowingly) for sending out unsolicited emails. Hopefully that's not the case, ain't it?

Comment

Certainly not, it will be for the subscribed list of clients only.

Comment

Certainly not, it will be for the subscribed list of clients only.
            Glad to know that! You can proceed with the server signup & provided this link as a reference so that our team is aware of the IP addresses justification..

Comment

Great, I am looking to get this going in a week time. Meanwhile we are using plesk and will it be good if we consider cPanel with the new server?

Comment

Great, I am looking to get this going in a week time. Meanwhile we are using plesk and will it be good if we consider cPanel with the new server?
                If any type of data migration is involved in case of the new server, then I would suggest sticking with Plesk. If this new server requirement is independent of any of your other servers, then cPanel is worth a try.
                Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
                Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!

Comment

It means cross-platform is possible? Will you assist us with the migration process from plesk to cPanel? Will my emails be transferred too?

Comment

I don't think it would be a 100% migration if you are planning for a cross-platform data transfer. emails wont be migrated for sure. You will need to recreate email accounts on the new cPanel server and advise to take backup of old Plesk email accounts on local machine for reference.
                    I am sure someone from eUKhost will shed more light on this

Comment

Working...
                    X