server ip blacklist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server ip blacklist

It is now 20 days that the ip address of my server goes blacklist, I opened several ticket and has not yet been solved. Every two days goes ip blacklist, I disabled email php but the problem remains.

Please someone expert can solve this problem permanently, Ticket #LZD-887-35235

Re: server ip blacklist

Originally posted by label View Post
    It is now 20 days that the ip address of my server goes blacklist, I opened several ticket and has not yet been solved. Every two days goes ip blacklist, I disabled email php but the problem remains.

Please someone expert can solve this problem permanently, Ticket #LZD-887-35235
    Hi!

We've responded to the ticket & are investigating as to why the mail server's IP is being blacklisted now & then. We'll update you with our findings shortly.
    Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

someone this night has changed the root password of my server, I was chatting with NEO for password recovery, when I walked into whm: host access control had been emptied and some things had changed in whm.

I do not understand, this server has always problems ip blacklist (see ticket LZD-887-35235), now someone have changed root password, host access was emptied

I want to know which one of you has changed the password to my server?
      someone has stolen my password from your customer area?
      This server is not safe, we can trust your technicians?

Comment

someone this night has changed the root password of my server, I was chatting with NEO for password recovery, when I walked into whm: host access control had been emptied and some things had changed in whm.

I do not understand, this server has always problems ip blacklist (see ticket LZD-887-35235), now someone have changed root password, host access was emptied

I want to know which one of you has changed the password to my server?
        someone has stolen my password from your customer area?
        This server is not safe, we can trust your technicians?
        Good Afternoon,

We are currently reviewing your ticket regarding the IP blacklisting and a technician is looking into the issue of your password.

Once our investigation is complete, we will update your ticket.

Kind Regards,
        Jenna

Comment

Thank you for your patience.

We are limited to what we can discuss about your server and account as this is a public forum. We can see from your ticket that our support team have been advising you about the IP blacklisting issue through the ticket and have suggested steps to improve the reputation of the IP. Ultimately the reputation of your IP is within your control and your responsibility to manage as it's reputation is getting damaged because of the accounts on your server. Our technicians are happy to investigate and advise you about this.

We would like to assure you that you can trust our technicians and that the customer area has not been compromised. A technician has checked and he could find nothing untoward.

If you do still have any concerns regarding any of the above, please respond to your ticket so that we can help you.

Kind Regards,
          Jenna

Comment

View ticket : LZD-887-35235

you have not been able to solve this problem, a month that I go along with ip banned from the blacklist.

The server still has the problem.

Two days I ask your engineers to change the mail server ip, no one is able to do this, so you can close this ticket, will now seek another provider that can assure a real professional assistance. I'm really sick of you.

Comment

View ticket : LZD-887-35235

you have not been able to solve this problem, a month that I go along with ip banned from the blacklist.

The server still has the problem.

Two days I ask your engineers to change the mail server ip, no one is able to do this, so you can close this ticket, will now seek another provider that can assure a real professional assistance. I'm really sick of you.
              Good Afternoon,

If you have any unresolved issues we do request that you contact the feedback team and allow us to address your concerns. We have informed you on a number of occasions how to resolve this recurring issue. Changing the IP's each time is not the solution, you need to address the issues with your sites.

Comment

Working...
              X