mailling in dedicated servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mailling in dedicated servers

I have a problem with the hotmails accounts. We do online marketing (not spam) and we get blocked by hotmail.

I have a dedicated server with 5 ip. I would like to know if it is posible to rotate the ip of my website so i don't have to install the software everytime in a diferent domain.

I have to reinstall the software in other ip everytime and install all over again.

Does anyone think i can solve de problem other way? Or know a dedicated server specialized in email marketing?

Thanks,

Paula

Originally posted by paulaera View Post
    I have a problem with the hotmails accounts. We do online marketing (not spam) and we get blocked by hotmail.

I have a dedicated server with 5 ip. I would like to know if it is posible to rotate the ip of my website so i don't have to install the software everytime in a diferent domain.

I have to reinstall the software in other ip everytime and install all over again.

Does anyone think i can solve de problem other way? Or know a dedicated server specialized in email marketing?

Thanks,

Paula
    Hi Paula,

Welcome to Eukhost community forums

Please have a look at this thread for more info on: http://www.eukhost.com/forums/f38/ch...l-server-6781/
    Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Working...
    X