Linux Plesk 9.0.1 Firewall .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux Plesk 9.0.1 Firewall .

Hi ! I Have My Linux Servers But Now My Host which is LinuX Plesk 9.0.1 Open Suse , How To Configure Firewall , or how to install a Firewall For This kind of Host , To not Ddos Anybody With the Software SPRUT ??

Please submit support ticket with the server IP and current root password so that we can put the iptables rules manually to secure your server.

Matthew,
    UK Web Hosting - Cheap Windows Linux cPanel Shared Reseller Web Hosting in UK

Comment

Tell me here how to Repair this , and not Private , it's better to learn all

Comment

Originally posted by casp3r1 View Post
        Hi ! I Have My Linux Servers But Now My Host which is LinuX Plesk 9.0.1 Open Suse , How To Configure Firewall , or how to install a Firewall For This kind of Host , To not Ddos Anybody With the Software SPRUT ??
        You can configure firewall on OpenSUSE using the inbuilt Yast utility. Open Yast, in the Security section, search for the firewall option & install/configure it.
        Originally posted by casp3r1 View Post
        Tell me here how to Repair this , and not Private , it's better to learn all
        You can find more downloadable firewall resources here : http://software.opensuse.org/search?q=firewall

A well documented/commented example of OceanPark's firewall script, which uses iptables for protection against threats & intrusions, may help you to decide on what you are trying to do, can be found here: oceanpark.com/notes/firewall_example.html

To use Iptables more efficiently, a complete tutorial can be found here : iptables-tutorial.frozentux.net/iptables-tutorial.html
        Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Working...
        X