X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock
    replied
    Originally posted by casp3r1 View Post
    Hi ! I Have My Linux Servers But Now My Host which is LinuX Plesk 9.0.1 Open Suse , How To Configure Firewall , or how to install a Firewall For This kind of Host , To not Ddos Anybody With the Software SPRUT ??
    You can configure firewall on OpenSUSE using the inbuilt Yast utility. Open Yast, in the Security section, search for the firewall option & install/configure it.
    Originally posted by casp3r1 View Post
    Tell me here how to Repair this , and not Private , it's better to learn all
    You can find more downloadable firewall resources here : http://software.opensuse.org/search?q=firewall

A well documented/commented example of OceanPark's firewall script, which uses iptables for protection against threats & intrusions, may help you to decide on what you are trying to do, can be found here: oceanpark.com/notes/firewall_example.html

To use Iptables more efficiently, a complete tutorial can be found here : iptables-tutorial.frozentux.net/iptables-tutorial.html

Leave a comment:

• casp3r1
    replied
    Tell me here how to Repair this , and not Private , it's better to learn all

Leave a comment:

• eUKMatthew
    replied
    Please submit support ticket with the server IP and current root password so that we can put the iptables rules manually to secure your server.

Matthew,
    UK Web Hosting - Cheap Windows Linux cPanel Shared Reseller Web Hosting in UK

Leave a comment:

• casp3r1
    started a topic Linux Plesk 9.0.1 Firewall .

Linux Plesk 9.0.1 Firewall .

Hi ! I Have My Linux Servers But Now My Host which is LinuX Plesk 9.0.1 Open Suse , How To Configure Firewall , or how to install a Firewall For This kind of Host , To not Ddos Anybody With the Software SPRUT ??
Working...
X