Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steps to regulate the process of New User Registrations in WordPress -Infographics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steps to regulate the process of New User Registrations in WordPress -Infographics

Re: Steps to regulate the process of New User Registrations in WordPress -Infographics

Thanks for the information, good use of dual colour and flat theme, I must comment that the quick summary which you have represented in the form of a wheel is great.

Comment

Re: Steps to regulate the process of New User Registrations in WordPress -Infographics

Hi, I got an email from Word Press stating that I have a new user registration. I didn't know users could register on my site, and as their username choice is "admin99" it has me a bit freaked out.

Comment

Is someone trying to get admin rights to my blog?

Comment

There can be two instances:
          1. Check if you have enabled public user registration and restrict registration if it is enabled.
          2. Make sure that you have no existing unknown user to your users list.

Comment

I once faced unknown user issue but, then when I scrutinised the Users >> All Users, who were not known to me, I deleted those users because one should not leave any loopholes as it can make your WordPress site vulnerable to attacks.

Comment

Working...
            X