Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

The VPS is down, the ticketing system is not working, Live Chat cuts off after getting through and the phone line is not connecting. What is happening and how do I get it sorted?

Same here. Where are you, EUK?

Comment

Finally managed to get Live Chat to stay online for long enough to get a reply. There is a major problem and they directed me to the Status Page

Comment

Dear Customers,

There was a network issue within one of the zones in our datacenter which lead to temporary loss of connectivity. Almost all our staff members were busy attending to numerous customer requests coming in through live chats as well as phone during that time which led to lines and chat queues being very busy. While majority of the affected services have now become operational, there are couple of servers which are still being looked into.

Our team is constantly keeping a watch to ensure smooth resumption of all services. The complete log of this incident can be viewed at http://euk-status.com/2016/11/15/net...our-dc-zone-2/

Please feel free to contact our 24x7 Support team anytime should you require any other assistance.
        Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
        Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
        Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

One of my dedicated servers still cannot be accessed and I have clients climbing the walls - downtime now over 6 hours. This is really hurting some of my clients as well as me, while I understand and accept that things go wrong and I also understand that the priority is getting it sorted it would make my life so much easier if someone could tell me what has broken so I can explain to my clients in terms they will understand.

The old 'I'm monitoring it, they're working on it and I'll update you as soon as there is any news' stopped working 3 hours ago .... this is one of those days I just want to put my head in an oven!!! (and based on the phone calls I'm getting I have clients who'd like to see that too).

​Please, please, please, please get this fixed

Comment

Originally posted by PHyndman View Post
            One of my dedicated servers still cannot be accessed and I have clients climbing the walls - downtime now over 6 hours. This is really hurting some of my clients as well as me, while I understand and accept that things go wrong and I also understand that the priority is getting it sorted it would make my life so much easier if someone could tell me what has broken so I can explain to my clients in terms they will understand.
            The outage has been due to a network issue within one of the zones in our datacenter which lead to loss of connectivity. Please PM me your server IP address so I can get it checked and get back with the exact status.
            Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
            Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
            Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

ban-img
            Working...
            X