Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for someone with a vps

Hello,

I am looking for someone to rent a vps off, if you are someone who rents out vps's or know someone who does then please let me know.

I looked at companies but they charge way out my budget for having to install windows on to it. I am looking for a windows vps so I can connect to remotely and setup game servers. mainly a fivem server at this moment in time.

My budget is 20 a month and I am looking for decent specs, atleast 4gb of ram, 2-4 core cpu and 50+gb of storage

Hi,

You might need to raise your budget slightly or settle for lower specs to get a decent Windows VPS at that budget. If you haven't had a look at our Windows VPS page yet, this is what we can offer closer to your specified price.

VPS Starter

2 vCPU Cores
    2 GB RAM
    60 GB Storage
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    Windows Server 2016
    15.99 ex-VAT per month

VPS Standard

2 vCPU Cores
    3 GB RAM
    120 GB Storage
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    Windows Server 2016
    22.99 ex-VAT per month

You might also want to have a look at the minimum system requirements to run your desired game/app which would make your choice easier.

More information at https://www.eukhost.com/vps-hosting/windows.php
    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

This might be a bit off topic, but there are few websites which give VPS for free. I am not sure whether they meet your spec requirements. In most of those websites, they ask for posts in return for the free VPS. That is nothing big. They ask like 10 or 20 posts per month. Most of them are Linux VPS. But, occcasionally Windows VPS are also up for the offer. Good luck finding one

Comment

Working...
      X