Extra RAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra RAM

I was advised that the server needs extra RAM. Billing wants me to upgrade the whole VPS to Professional which is a rather large increase in costs. I don't need the extra facilities Professional provides, just a small increase in RAM. In previous years you were able to do this for me so I would appreciate it if you could do just that, with an appropriate, though much smaller fee.

Hi Steve,

Please let us know the amount of additional RAM required, accordingly I can check the possibility of only RAM upgrade on your VPS.
    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Thanks very much. I was advised by Technical Support (see ticket HHD-798-41680) to add extra RAM to avoid the crashes. I would be happy to abide by what they think is needed. I see though that current RAM appears to be only 2GB whereas VPS Standard is advertised as of 3GB.

Comment

I have moved your ticket back to Technical Support as requested by you in ticket response. As for extra RAM recommendation, 2 GB extra RAM should be sufficient to get over this issue. We will update you about the cost in ticket. Please note that performing this upgrade may make your VPS unavailable for up to 15 mins.
        Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
        Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
        Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Thanks you very much for doing that. Fantastic service as usual from eukhost!

Comment

Working...
          X