Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New VPS Lite & Permissions

Hey all

I moved from one of the old VPS servers to the new vLite and seem to have an issue with all of my permissions.

One account I have setup uses Wordpress and it appears that all of the file and folder permissions are set really high, resulting in me having to CHMOD all the files and folders to the correct level for all features to work.

This wasn't an issue on my old VPS, and I wonder if there is something in the WHM that I can change to correct this as I have a number of installations that would take ages to go through?

Thanks!

Hello Gary,

Allow me some time to get this checked from an admin. We will update this forum thread shortly.

Appreciate your patience till then.

Comment

Thanks Rossi

Comment

Hello Gary,

I have update on your issue via the ticket id TNV-106-28318, please update us back with require information, so that we can get your issue fixed.

-SilvesterJ

Comment

Originally posted by Silvestercom View Post
          Hello Gary,

I have update on your issue via the ticket id TNV-106-28318, please update us back with require information, so that we can get your issue fixed.

-SilvesterJ
          Thanks Silvester - Ticket now updated.

Comment

All fixed now... you have got to love the speed and accuracy of the EUK Team!

Comment

Working...
            X