Watch Monitor down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Monitor down

I have a VPS which is monitored by your Watch Monitor at Support Department - Server Monitor. But unfortunately that site itself is down. Please could you revive it? Thanks.

Re: Watch Monitor down

We have checked the server uptime logs and its uptime is 387 days. We have also checked all the services running on the server along with a couple of websites and everything seems to be working fine.

Could you please create a new Support ticket and help us with the website you are referring to.

Comment

I think you have misunderstood me. It's not my server that is unavailable but it's yours at watch.eukhost.com which is where the Watch Monitor is located. Down For Everyone Or Just Me confirms that watch.eukhost.com is down.

Comment

Hello Steven,

Regarding your query related to the monitoring URL watch.eukhost.com. We have not observed any issues with it.

Originally posted by stevem View Post
        I think you have misunderstood me. It's not my server that is unavailable but it's yours at watch.eukhost.com which is where the Watch Monitor is located. Down For Everyone Or Just Me confirms that watch.eukhost.com is down.
        We have checked and found that the Monitoring Tool URL is is loading fine and accessible, if you are still facing issues please contact us on Live Chat or by placing Support Ticket and we would investigate the issue in details for you.

Kindest Regards .
        Phil R.
        Assist System Admin
        EUKHOST Support Dept

Comment

Originally posted by EukPhil View Post
          We have checked and found that the Monitoring Tool URL is is loading fine and accessible
          But as I said it isn't just me, Down For Everyone Or Just Me confirms that the URL is unavailable. I have also checked Is watch.eukhost.com down or is it just me? and it says:
          Yes, you are right watch.eukhost.com appears to be Offline!
          http: //isitdown.co.uk/ says
          http: //watch.eukhost.com is down
          Check Server Status says
          HTTP: Website is either loading slow or offline
          so why can you get to watch.eukhost.com and I can't and nor can other sites?

As it's not about my server but about yours I didn't think a ticket would be necessary.

Comment

Hi Steve,

Looking into this for you .

Thanks,
            Ray

Comment

Thanks for doing that. I can confirm that watch.eukhost.com is now accessible but the Watch Monitor isn't actually monitoring. It says Last Updated On:: May 6, 2013, 1:03 pm.

Comment

Thanks for doing that. I can confirm that watch.eukhost.com is now accessible but the Watch Monitor isn't actually monitoring. It says Last Updated On:: May 6, 2013, 1:03 pm.
                Hi Steve,

Apologies for the confusion. As you can see you can now access watch.eukhost.com, We had sent out a newsletter about our new monitoring tools being moved from watch.eukhost.com. It would have been sent to your registered email address from our newsletter address. We are currently developing the VM module and very soon your VM should be brought under our new monitoring tools. Until then you should be able to use watch.eukhost.com . If you could kindly PM me the exact details you use in watch.eukhost.com I would be able to help you more with the monitoring questions.

Thanks,
                Ray

Comment

I received the April newsletter but it doesn't mention watch.eukhost.com, only that
                  We are pleased to announce the beta launch of our proprietary pro-active monitoring system for all dedicated server customers featuring service & server health monitoring.
                  but no further details.

I will PM you my watch.eukhost.com details.

Comment

I received the April newsletter but it doesn't mention watch.eukhost.com, only that
                    but no further details.

I will PM you my watch.eukhost.com details.
                    HI Steve,

PM replied

Thanks
                    Ray

Comment

No improvement I'm afraid with monitor still saying Last Updated On:: May 6, 2013, 1:03 pm. - see also my PM.

Comment

No improvement I'm afraid with monitor still saying Last Updated On:: May 6, 2013, 1:03 pm. - see also my PM.
                        HI Steve,

I have forwarded this to our developers to have a look at. I have also replied to your PM.

Thanks
                        Ray

Comment

Hi Steve,

Please check it now ,You would see the last monitoring date up2date.
                          Thanks and Regards,
                          Alex Parker
                          Senior System Administrator.
                          Dedicated Hosting || Semi Dedicated Hosting|Disaster Recovery Solutions

EMAIL:alex @ eukhost.com
                          MSN: alex @ eukhost.com

Comment

I'm afraid not. It does now say Last Updated On:: May 9, 2013, 12:15 pm but it isn't updating from that time and, following a change I made to the VPS, it's not reporting the latest data. None of the graphs are working either.

Comment

The Server Logs link gives some completely different times and different status.

Comment

Working...
                              X