Watch Monitor down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Watch Monitor down

It now says Last Updated On:: May 9, 2013, 1:59 pm but that's meaningless because the results are not correct and the server log says May 9, 2013, 1:14 pm with different ports being offline, which isn't true either. So it's not really updating at all.

Comment

Originally posted by stevem View Post
      I'm afraid not. It does now say Last Updated On:: May 9, 2013, 12:15 pm but it isn't updating from that time and, following a change I made to the VPS, it's not reporting the latest data. None of the graphs are working either.
      The Server Logs link gives some completely different times and different status.
      Hi Steve.. this is being checked now. Can you please PM AlexP with your login details so we can check the exact issue & get this sorted out ASAP.
      Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Hello Stevem
        The SNMP and MySQL services port was not opened in the firewall on your server due to which you were getting such down alert for SNMP and MySQL service. I have added the monitoring server ip address in firewall allowed list. Now all ports status is showing online.
        Thanks and Regards,
        Alex Parker
        Senior System Administrator.
        Dedicated Hosting || Semi Dedicated Hosting|Disaster Recovery Solutions

EMAIL:alex @ eukhost.com
        MSN: alex @ eukhost.com

Comment

Thanks for doing that. I presume that I don't now need to PM the login details as Rock requested? The graphs are now starting to work again.

I look forward to the new system going online but meanwhile I will keep an eye on the monitor.

Comment

Thanks for doing that. I presume that I don't now need to PM the login details as Rock requested? The graphs are now starting to work again.

I look forward to the new system going online but meanwhile I will keep an eye on the monitor.
            Hi Steve, we're glad to hear that the monitoring system is working as expected for you now & there's no need to PM the details unless you've any other issues with it & want us check further..
            Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Working...
            X