Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File Manager error in Plesk

Hello,

When I open File Manager for a domain in Plesk the Plesk control panel, I am getting below error:

FileList::init() failed: ls_dir_wrapper() failed: Unable to logon user (PLESKXXXXX\USERXX): (1326) Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.
    ---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
    0: plib\ui_common\FileManagerUIPointer.php:709
    FileManagerUIPointer->accessItem(string 'GET', NULL null)
    1: plib\ui\client.domain.hosting.file-manager.php:86
    plesk__client__domain__hosting__file_manager->accessItem(string 'GET', NULL null)
    2: plib\UIPointer.php:599
    UIPointer->access(string 'GET')
    3: htdocs\plesk.php:42

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Regards,
    Tiger

Re: File Manager error in Plesk

Hi Tiger,

First of all make sure that the user account associated with the domain is active on the server. If it is disabled, the user needs to be enabled using the Computer Management console or the command line:

Go to Computer Management, expand Local Users and Groups, Users, find the user that is disabled, right-click, Properties, General tab, uncheck Account is disabled check-box, click OK.

If account is enabled, the most possible reason of the issue is that the password of domain owner account is not synchronized in the Parallels Panel database.

To fix, follow the steps provided :

1. Retrieve the password of the domain owner from Parallels Panel database with the command below (where USER1 is an owner of the domain, it can be taken from the error):

C:\> "%plesk_bin%"\dbclient --direct-sql --sql="select su.login, a.password from accounts a, sys_users su where a.id=su.account_id and su.login='USER1'"

login password
    USER1 [email protected]

2. Synchronize system password with accordance of retrieved one as follow:

C:\> net user USER1 [email protected]
    "It Takes 20 Years To Build A Reputation And Five Minutes To Ruin It. If You Think About That, You'll Do Things Differently. "

Comment

Working...
    X