Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTP blank files and CSF-LFD firewall

Hi,

During the last few months I have this strange issue on a semi-dedicated server, where some txt files come as blank files on a particular FTP account.

To be more specific, we have a number of mobile devices that send data (in text form) through 3G to the FTP server. The files contain some measurements and have no extension (but they are text files). Everything used to work fine, but after one of the latest cPanel updates, the files are saved on the disk as blank. No data, zero KB.

If I turn off the CSF-LFD Firewall, the files come fine, as they should. If I manually upload a similar file through an FTP client also comes fine, even if the firewall is on.

Does anyone have any idea where the problem lies?

I have not opened a ticket yet, as I am not sure if I can describe the problem correctly...

I should also note that any configuration on the remote mobile devices is quite difficult as they are located far away.

Please, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Re: FTP blank files and CSF-LFD firewall

Any support on this?

Comment

Hello.

Please PM your server details, so that I will have a look into this and assist you further.
      I cant locate your account with the email address that you have used in forum registration.
      Regards,
      Kieran A.
      Cloud Administrator

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Hi Minas,

I have replied your message. Please check it once and provide me the information as requested.
          Regards,
          Kieran A.
          Cloud Administrator

Comment

Working...
          X