Backup server FTP not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backup server FTP not working

Our VPS backs up every night. For the second time in a couple of weeks, FTP on the backup server has stopped working so no backups are being made. I submitted a ticket on !st May. On 2nd May, not having heard anything, I asked if there had been any progrees. It's now 3rd May and still no reply or action.

The ticket number is IZN-519-23590.

In fairness, in the 6 years we have been with Eukhost I have to say this lack of response to tickets is very unusual, but I would like the problem solved.

Steve

Re: Backup server FTP not working

Hi Steve,

I have assigned a tech to investigate this issue. You will receive an update in the ticket once he is able to ascertain the cause of this.
    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Thank you for doing that. The ticket has now been resolved but you may like to review this case with the benefit of my satisfaction survey response, since the ticket isn't up to your usual high standards.

Comment

Thank you for your survey response Steve. I can assure that this was a one off instance and as you rightly mentioned above, this sort of delay is indeed quite unusual with eUKhost as we always strive to offer the best customer service. Our technical support team manager has been made aware of this instance and the survey response you shared has also been noted by the quality team.

Please feel free to post here or contact me directly via PM should you require any other information or assistance.
        Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
        Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
        Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Working...
        X