VPS Package Query

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VPS Package Query

I would like to buy a VPS from you guys. But I wanted to know if you allow Nulled Software? Could I install a Nulled copy of Vbulletin or IP.Board forum software on the VPS?

Re: VPS Package Query

Illegally use a script you mean? It really isn't worth especially when free alternatives are available ..

Comment

Rory,

We strictly do not allow "Nulled scripts" on our servers, by using nulled software I am 100% sure you will ruin up all the work and won't get any support as well. Either your website will get vulnerable due to lack of security patches and updates and eventually will get hacked one day or you will get caught and would be left with no website data, all your hard work will go in vain.

Its always worth to use a paid version rather than using a nulled one.

Comment

Leon, it seems you really got a point over here to use paid versions rather than using free versions where it is not secured at all. I am sure you or someone might be able to help me with the list of paid versions or an alternative option for "Nulled Scripts" I could use to get such things working?

Comment

Fuzone,

I am sure there is no free forum better than Vbulletin, in the initial stage you may install any of the free discussion forums on your website like phpBB, bbPress or MyBB depending on your websites compatibility. The one I have had hands on is phpBB.

Few Paid Forum platforms - vBulletin, IP.Board and XenForo
          VBulletin stands above all and tops the list in this premium category.

Comment

Working...
          X