Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you support Windows SharePoint Services?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garnetter
    replied
    Re: Do you support Windows SharePoint Services?

Hi there,

Thank you for the detailed information folks.

I believe the above information will surely help us choose the best solution.

Thank you once again.

Garnetter

Leave a comment:

• Albie Stevens
    replied

Originally posted by Sordid View Post
    Is SSL Supported On SharePoint sites? And is it some particular SSL certificate or can select any of the SSL certificate listed on your website?
    Hi Sordid,

Thank you for writing in. You may consider any of the SSL certificates offered by us. SSL certificate is supported on SharePoint sites there is no particular requirement with regards to SSL certificates, hence any of the SSL certificates would suffice your requirement.

If you are willing to secure your sub domains along with the main domain, you will need to consider the Wildcard SSL certificate. As the normal SSL certificate is used to secure only the main domain.

Considering the Extended Validation SSL certificate will give the green address bar status, which immediately alerts consumers that the site they are visiting offers the highest level of security.

You may refer to the following link to know more about our SSL certificates offered by us.
    https://www.eukhost.com/ssl-certificates.php

Please let me know if there are any further queries or concerns to be addressed.

Regards,
    Albie Stevens

Leave a comment:

• Sordid
    replied

Is SSL Supported On SharePoint sites? And is it some particular SSL certificate or can select any of the SSL certificate listed on your website?

Leave a comment:

• Edward_Stone
    replied

Originally posted by Zion View Post
    Thanks, your information is something really useful for me to know.
    Hello Zion,

I am glad that the information shared by me was helpful to you. Feel free to contact me whenever you need a help or if you have any queries, I will be happy to address them all or else you can simply initiate the live chat from our website for instant help.

Thanks and Regards,
    EdwardS

Leave a comment:

• Zion
    replied

Originally posted by Edward_Stone View Post
    Hello Fuzone,

SharePoint is a web application platform launched in 2001 in the MS Office server suit. The most common uses of the SharePoint include:

* Enterprise Content and Document Management
    * Personal Cloud: SharePoint Server hosts OneDrive for Business, which allows storage and synchronisation of files across devices, and public/private file sharing.
    * Intranet & Corporate Social Network: A SharePoint intranet or intranet portal is a way to centralize access to enterprise information and applications.
    * Extranet & Web Content Management: SharePoint can be used to provide web-facing access to external users.
    * Software framework: SharePoint's development stack provides an additional layer of services and that reduce custom development required to provide a working application.

Feel free to contact our Support Team via Live Chat or Phone for instant information.

Thanks and Regards
    EdwardS
    Thanks, your information is something really useful for me to know.

Leave a comment:

• Edward_Stone
    replied

Originally posted by Fuzone View Post
    Hello everyone, I have been asked by my technical guy to check for the hosting companies who can provide us the MS Share Point on private server. That's how got on to this post and wanted to know what exactly is the MS Sharepoint used for?? thank you..
    Hello Fuzone,

SharePoint is a web application platform launched in 2001 in the MS Office server suit. The most common uses of the SharePoint include:

* Enterprise Content and Document Management
    * Personal Cloud: SharePoint Server hosts OneDrive for Business, which allows storage and synchronisation of files across devices, and public/private file sharing.
    * Intranet & Corporate Social Network: A SharePoint intranet or intranet portal is a way to centralize access to enterprise information and applications.
    * Extranet & Web Content Management: SharePoint can be used to provide web-facing access to external users.
    * Software framework: SharePoint's development stack provides an additional layer of services and that reduce custom development required to provide a working application.

Feel free to contact our Support Team via Live Chat or Phone for instant information.

Thanks and Regards
    EdwardS

Leave a comment:

• Fuzone
    replied

Hello everyone, I have been asked by my technical guy to check for the hosting companies who can provide us the MS Share Point on private server. That's how got on to this post and wanted to know what exactly is the MS Sharepoint used for?? thank you..

Leave a comment:

• Stuart_Hancock
    replied

Yes, Email is included with the product.

Leave a comment:

• harry
    replied

Does the SharePoint plans include E-mail too?
    Yes, you can configure the SharePoint for accepting the emails which will be stored in a centralized repository that can be accessed, searched and shared across.

Leave a comment:

• Sordid
    replied

Does the SharePoint plans include E-mail too?

Leave a comment:

• Frankenstein
    replied

With regards to your query, there are no known issues for having WSS installed on Hyper-V VPS. However, if you decide to go for some other virtualization technology, be sure to check out feasibility of the same.

Leave a comment:

• Albie Stevens
    replied

will I have to install WSS myself? and should I be aware of any issues before hosting WSS on a VPS?
    Hi Sordid,

Thank you for writing in.

It is very much possible to install WSS on your server. You can install it on your server on your own, if required you can get in touch with our technical support department for any assistance you may require in this regards.

WSS being a third party application, it would be best if the software vendors are contacted for assistance if that do not work as desired. As such they would be in a better position to assist you. Our technical support team will take care of all the server side issues for you.

Please feel free to write us, in case of any further queries or concerns. We would be glad to address those.

Regards,
    Albie Stevens

Leave a comment:

• Sordid
    replied

will I have to install WSS myself? and should I be aware of any issues before hosting WSS on a VPS?

Leave a comment:

• Rock
    replied

Hello,

We are looking to consider VPS or dedicated solution, just need to confirm if you support sharepoint service?
    Hi!

Yes, we do support Microsoft Sharepoint Services on our Windows platforms, ie: Windows VMs or Dedicated servers!

Leave a comment:

• Sordid
    started a topic Do you support Windows SharePoint Services?

Do you support Windows SharePoint Services?

Hello,

We are looking to consider VPS or dedicated solution, just need to confirm if you support sharepoint service?
Working...
X