VPS Bandwidth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VPS Bandwidth

Hi, I like the look of your VPS, can you tell me what the maximum monthly bandwidth allowed is?

Re: VPS Bandwidth

There is no such bandwidth limit on our VPS's; its uncapped.
    You may want to have a close look at our VPS offerings.
    https://www.eukhost.com/vps-hosting/linux.php

Leon

Comment

Originally posted by RealBulletin View Post
      Hi, I like the look of your VPS, can you tell me what the maximum monthly bandwidth allowed is?
      Both of our VPS plans, Windows & Linux, dont have any bandwidth limits set.
      Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

That's good to know.

I'll have around 15 websites on the VPS, most of which will be under 2GB per month but one will use around 50GB per month - would that be ok?

Comment

This should not be a problem at all, your usage is absolutely normal.

Comment

Don't you worry about the bandwidth allocation; as mentioned in my earlier post, its uncapped in real.
            How soon do you want this solution to be up and running?
            Would you be migrating the data across?

Comment

ok thanks. Also, I'd be looking at the 'eLite 3 w/ DR' but it only comes with 70GB - could that be increased and at what cost?

Comment

ok thanks. Also, I'd be looking at the 'eLite 3 w/ DR' but it only comes with 70GB - could that be increased and at what cost?
                Hi,

Our VPS packages have fixed hardware resources, which cant be customised. If you're looking out for flexible customised VPS, I'd suggest you take a look at our cloud hosting packages : https://www.eukhost.com/cloud-hosting/

Comment

At the moment our server is COLO and we remote desktop to it. Could we remote desktop to the VPS with you? Or would we do everything (altering php.ini, maintaining SQL server etc) through plesk?

Comment

Remote desktop access is indeed provided with all of our WIndows VPSs as a standard feature. Plesk control panel is optional though and you can select the Plesk 12 license type you require at the time of order.
                    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
                    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!

Comment

At the moment our server is COLO and we remote desktop to it. Could we remote desktop to the VPS with you? Or would we do everything (altering php.ini, maintaining SQL server etc) through plesk?
                      To add to Ryan's response, yes, you'd be able to alter the PHP & other relevant configuration from the Plesk control panel too.. It's always better to do most of the management tasks from the control panel, rather than on RDP, where a small blunder can cause a monolithic mess..

Comment

I'm just trying to work out what the difference between VMware & Hyper-V is. So is the Hyper-V the same as VPS, just that I can have more space?

Comment

Both are different hardware Virtualization techniques but both are hyper-visor based solutions. They can be installed on the hardware directly depending on the type of architecture which varies for both. It will entirely depend on the kind of requirement you have. Both are scalable & resources can be measured too. If Hyper-V is the industry leader then VMware is suppose to be the Virtualization leader. Both has got its own pro & cons. I will rather suggest you to put across your need so that we could suggest you the platform since both have been designed for different needs.

Comment

Thanks for the information. May I know how many domains can I host on Hyper -V and VMware?

Comment

Thanks for the information. May I know how many domains can I host on Hyper -V and VMware?
                              You can host as many domains as you wish to within the resources allocated to your server. There is no limit defined by us on number of domains you can host unless your control panel license choice or your server resources restrict it.
                              Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
                              Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!

Comment

Working...
                              X