VPS Bandwidth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: VPS Bandwidth

That's Great! What is the purpose of Monitoring plan and what is the difference in the monitoring plans provided?

Comment

Originally posted by RealBulletin View Post
      That's Great! What is the purpose of Monitoring plan and what is the difference in the monitoring plans provided?
      You have complete piece of mind knowing your server is being constantly monitored. Our solution constantly checks on your server's health and performance to ensure it remains in top condition. If a problem is ever found, our system automatically notifies you and our team.

The primary difference is the monitoring frequency level followed by the other additional features like Load Monitoring, CPU Monitoring, RAM, Disk IO, Partition, RAID, Multi-loaction, Bandwidth, SMS alert etc.

Please refer our website link for detailed info.
      https://www.eukhost.com/server-monitoring.php

Comment

How often the cloud servers are monitored without the monitoring plan?

Comment

Our free plan is exclusively for VPS, cloud and dedicated servers hosted with eUKhost and is enabled by default for all exiting clients, every server as mentioned above comes with 30 minutes proactive monitoring free.

I see that you have a lot of questions so I would suggest that you initiate a live chat from our website and get all your queries answered real quick.

Comment

Thanks Leon for the information. Can you please let me know the difference between all the plans? As I see with the basic plan you do not provide "Load Monitoring", is it related to the the visitors traffic?

Comment

The primary difference is the monitoring frequency level followed by the other additional features like Load Monitoring, CPU Monitoring, RAM, Disk IO, Partition, RAID, Multi-loaction, Bandwidth, SMS alert etc.

Please refer our website link for detailed info.
              https://www.eukhost.com/server-monitoring.php

Regards load monitoring yes its not offered with the Free plan, this feature is for checking on your server's load average to help determine at what times your server's usage might be spiking.

Comment

Thanks for the detailed information Leon, will check into this and will get back once we finalize the server specs and addon's. Can you let me know if you have any offer's running as of now?

Comment

Most Welcome Dear!
                  I can definitely hook you up with a good deal on higher billing cycle; higher the billing cycle is more discount you get. Please share your email address so I can send the details across, my id is [email protected]

Let me know once you are up for the order. I look forward to hearing from you ..

Best Regards,
                  Leon B

Comment

Will get back to you once our management decide to proceed further. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X