Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with DB Server

Hello,

We are registered under f.rigas (at) hrmind (dot) gr.

We have a problem for the last 6-7 hours with our server. It is down and there must be an os error, as I have been informed.

We have submitted a ticket(VLG-213-16033) and an eukhost employee is looking into it.

But, as I have asked in the ticket, we urgently need a backup of the db to run it on an other server.

Could somebody look into it? Could you copy the backup to our other server?

Hi,

One of our senior technicians will address your issue shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by matrixlord View Post
      Hello,

We have a problem for the last 6-7 hours with our server. It is down and there must be an os error, as I have been informed.

We have submitted a ticket(VLG-213-16033) and an eukhost employee is looking into it.

But, as I have asked in the ticket, we urgently need a backup of the db to run it on an other server.

This is being looked into. I will post further updates in your ticket VLG-213-16033

Thanks,
      Ray

Comment

Hello,

Hi Thanos, I hope the recent problem you faced has been taken care of by our support team. Please let know if you need any further assistance..
        Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

I am sorry for taking so many days to reply.I was caught up with the db server restoration.

Now everything works fine, as before.

Thank you very much for your support!

Comment

I am sorry for taking so many days to reply.I was caught up with the db server restoration.

Now everything works fine, as before.

Thank you very much for your support!
            We're glad to hear that Thanos
            Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Working...
            X