Setting up Daily Backup of MSSQL Database

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up Daily Backup of MSSQL Database

I am looking for a tutorial on how to setup a daily backup of MSSQL databases ? The backup should run daily on a specific time. Is it possible to do this ? If yes, could anyone please mention the steps for it ?

Originally posted by Trimy View Post
    I am looking for a tutorial on how to setup a daily backup of MSSQL databases ? The backup should run daily on a specific time. Is it possible to do this ? If yes, could anyone please mention the steps for it ?
    Hello,

Please refer the following links that explains the steps to take backup of your MSSQL Db.
    | |
    Best Paying offered by Eukhost Ltd.

Comment

Thanks a lot for providing the links, Stan. This is why I like eUKhost so much. For every problem eukhost has a solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Trimy View Post
        Thanks a lot for providing the links, Stan. This is why I like eUKhost so much. For every problem eukhost has a solution.
        Hello,

Thank you for your feedback Appreciate it. We would be glad to assist you.

Regards,
        Archer Gage.

Comment

SQLBackupANDFTP

I have used this bit of software for a while now, it's excellent with a great UI and features. Oh, and it's free :smile:

It saves a local copy of the backup and also FTP's the backup to another server if you want and sends email alerts on success / failure.

It seems I can't post URL's yet, but if you google SQLBackupAndFTP you will find it.

Comment

As I am using hosted MS SQL, data backup is not a problem for me. My MS SQL Server hosting service provider performs robust and rolling data backup on my behalf. My MS SQL Server hosting service vendor provides thirty days of rolling data backup.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristyHeden View Post
              As I am using hosted MS SQL, data backup is not a problem for me. My MS SQL Server hosting service provider performs robust and rolling data backup on my behalf. My MS SQL Server hosting service vendor provides thirty days of rolling data backup.
              Glad to hear that Christy. I hope you have the necessary control over the backup files similar to the one's we offer with our R1Soft Backup Plans.

Do let us know if you need any information about this particular service we offer. We'd be glad to offer you all the information about our affordable backup plans.
              | |
              Best Paying offered by Eukhost Ltd.

Comment

Working...
              X