Host Provider

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Host Provider

I am having a website built, and the developer has recommended a Host Provider. However, I wanted to ask around first that I am looking for unlimited storage and huge bandwidth, for Windows as platform, and also have (.tv) domain. Could you help me with domain transfer and also the amount I will have to pay for it and also suggest me a hosting plan according to my requirements.

Originally posted by Greg007 View Post
    I am having a website built, and the developer has recommended a Host Provider. However, I wanted to ask around first that I am looking for unlimited storage and huge bandwidth, for Windows as platform, and also have (.tv) domain. Could you help me with domain transfer and also the amount I will have to pay for it and also suggest me a hosting plan according to my requirements.
    I am more than sure that eUK would be happy to assist with your domain transfer.

With regards to "unlimited storage" there isn't really such a thing. Any hosting provider claiming to offer this is simply being unrealistic. There would no doubt be a "fair usage" policy or something similar associated with it.

However, one thing that I can say, is that eUKhosts hosting packages come with generous disk space, bandwidth and first class support. You really wouldn't go wrong choosing eUKhost as your hosting provider.

I've been a happy customer for the previous 6 years .
    David Smith
    Managing Director
    DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
    - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

If you wish to transfer a .tv domain, you will have to provide EPP code of the domain to the company under which you wish to transfer your domain name. The price you need to pay for transferring the domain can be provided to you by the company only as every hosting company or domain registrar has a different pricing structure.

Comment

Working...
      X