Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to integrate SmarterMail 11.x as default Mail Server in Plesk

Hello,

I installed plesk 11 on my new windows 2008 dedicated server. Mail enable was installed as default mail server.
    I want to use SmarterMail latest version 11.x on my server. So I installed SmarterMail 11, refreshed plesk components server and as expected I can see SmarterMail server 11.x. Everything seems to be well at this stage.

But when I try to change Mail server is plesk server components, I get the error :

Error: Set default component failed: defpackagemng failed: Loaded Postoffice Configuration Provider (MEAIPO.DLL)

Unable to assign port to IP address.
    Reason: Unknown IP Address: 169.254.16.152

I tried almost everything from re-installing the SmarterMail, plesk and even I re-loaded the whole server but it didn't help.

I don't want to use older versions of any software on my server. Please help me to solve this issue.

Regards,
    The-JMan

Re: Unable to integrate SmarterMail 11.x as default Mail Server in Plesk

Hello The-JMan,

Welcome to the Euk Forums !!!

You can try the below steps to fix this issue :

Go to Regedit and go to below path

Local_Machhine >> Software >> Plesk >> Psa config >> Config >> and locate MAIL_PROVIDERW_DLL

Here set this string :

C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\smartermailprovide r.dll ( You can change the path to where the Plesk is installed)

Then go to

Local_Machhine >> Software >> Plesk >> Psa config >> Config >> Packages >> Mailserver and set Default to smartermail

Then go to Plesk admin panel >> Tools and settings >> Server components >> Refresh

And Bingo !!! This will fix your issue
    "It Takes 20 Years To Build A Reputation And Five Minutes To Ruin It. If You Think About That, You'll Do Things Differently. "

Comment

Working...
    X