Unable to login to the Plesk control panel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMagic
    replied
    Re: Unable to login to the Plesk control panel.

Originally posted by AndyF View Post
    @PMagic,

Does the server performance hamper in terms of server memory, if we enable this option and do allow multiple sessions for administrator's account ?
    Hi Andy,

Don't worry, enabling this option will not hamper the memory of your server

Leave a comment:

• AndyF
    replied

@PMagic,

Does the server performance hamper in terms of server memory, if we enable this option and do allow multiple sessions for administrator's account ?

Leave a comment:

• Popeye
    replied

Brilliant Sarah,

Really appreciate for such quick reply.This clears the doubts and I got the alternative as well.

Thank you so much for sharing this!!!!!!!

Only for EUK team

Regards,
    Popeye

The Sailor Man

Leave a comment:

• EUK_SarahL
    replied

Hello Popeye,

As of now there is no such setting in Plesk control panel to limit the no. of sessions for Administrator login. But you can configure session ideal time through Plesk.

Session idle time: The allowable idle time for a user session. If a user session remain idle for a length of time exceeding that specified as the session idle time, Plesk terminates the current session.

Regards,
    Sarah.

Leave a comment:

• Popeye
    replied

Hello Pmagic,

As usual yet another good solution shared by you. Nice work done mate.

One query here: Can I set the limitations for no of sessions to Administrator account login??

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Popeye

The Sailor Man

Leave a comment:

• PMagic
    replied

Hi Rummy,

The issue has happened because the setting "Allow multiple sessions for administrator's account" is disabled. Seems, you might have disabled this option in the Plesk control panel.

To resolve this issue, you need to delete the session from the Plesk datatabase ( PSA) :

- RDP to the server
    - Open command prompt.
    - Navigate to the drive where Plesk is installed.
    - Type : cd %plesk_bin% and press enter.
    - Type: dbclient --direct-sql --sql="delete from sessions where login like 'admin'" and press enter.

And you will be able to access the Plesk control panel again. Remember to enable the "Allow multiple sessions for administrator's account" setting, you can follow the below steps to do so :

Go to Plesk Panel -> My Profile -> Profile & Preferences -> check the box "Allow multiple sessions for administrator's account".

Leave a comment:

• rummy
    started a topic Unable to login to the Plesk control panel.

Unable to login to the Plesk control panel.

Hi,

I am facing a strange issue with Windows Plesk control panel login. I am now unable to login to Plesk, it is saying that "admin is already logged in".

I had been logged in the yesterday and I had not manually logged out. I have also tried rebooting the server but still getting same error.

Could you please help me to get the Plesk access again ?
Working...
X