"Error - The signature or decryption was invalid" while creating email account in Website panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Error - The signature or decryption was invalid" while creating email account in Website panel

Hi,

I am unable to create Email account in WebSite Panel. I am getting below error while creating email account in Website panel.

===============================================
    Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.SecurityFault: The signature or decryption was invalid ---> System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicExceptio n: WSE523: The CipherData contents are invalid.
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.Cryptography.Symm etricEncryptionFormatter.Decrypt(Byte[] data)
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.EncryptedData.Dec rypt(XmlElement encryptedElement)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.EncryptedData.Dec rypt(XmlElement encryptedElement)
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.EncryptedData.Dec rypt()
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.Security.LoadXml( XmlElement element)
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.Security.CreateFr om(SoapEnvelope envelope, String localActor, String serviceActor)
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.ReceiveSecurityFi lter.ProcessMessage(SoapEnvelope envelope)
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Pipeline.ProcessInputMessa ge(SoapEnvelope envelope)
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.WseProtocol.FilterRequest( SoapEnvelope requestEnvelope)
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.WseProtocol.RouteRequest(S oapServerMessage message)
    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapServerProtocol.I nitialize()
    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.ServerProtocolFactor y.Create(Type type, HttpContext context, HttpRequest request, HttpResponse response, Boolean& abortProcessing)
    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtoc ol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtoc ol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
    at WebsitePanel.Providers.Mail.MailServer.AccountExis ts(String accountName)
    at WebsitePanel.EnterpriseServer.MailServerController .AddMailAccount(MailAccount item)
    ================================================

Could you please suggest me how to fix this error ?

Regards,
    Rummy

Re: "Error - The signature or decryption was invalid" while creating email account in Website panel

Hello Rummy,

Have you changed the password for website panel Portal ? Because the error indicates that the Website panel server password doesn't match with the one that you set for the Website panel portal.

If it is so, then kindly take below steps to resolve this issue

1. Login to the Website panel.
    2. Go to the Configuration->Servers
    3. Configure the password that you have set for Website panel portal in Connection setting.

You should be able to add email accounts through WebSite panel now.

Thanks & Regards,
    Sarah

Comment

Working...
    X