Virtualizor to Solus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtualizor to Solus?

Is it good idea to move from Virtualizor to Solus? I am not sure about its volume issues.
    Would like to know the views here.

Re: Virtualizor to Solus?

SolusVM widely used by many webmasters because of its stability. Though, Virtualizor is quite nice, but when it comes to the support nothing beat SolusVM guys. You can also consider OnAPP, but then you will need a very good dedicated server + back server, etc… However, it also depends on the virtualization platform. SolusVM works smooth on Xen and even on OpenVZ, but if you are on KVM then it’s a little bit twisty. Anyway, somebody rightly said “Grass is always greener on the other side”, so IMO you should give a chance to SolusVM as it also comes up with a trial period.

For more info check: index [SolusVM Documentation]

Comment

Hi Bronchwest, at present we use solusvm only with openvz and haven't had any problem so far. I was a bit hesitant when I did choose it because of some bad experiences i did read about it.

Comment

With SolusVM you can easily manage the nodes, I never got a chance to try "Virtualizor"

Comment

There is absolutely no need to switch unless you have any issues with the current platform;
          Competitively speaking, as long as you are happy with it I don't think there is any need to switch, though both are good ..

Bud

Comment

Virtualizor is great but I recommend VMmanager. Much better virtual machine management software and I have been using this since 2012.

Comment

Working...
            X