Mail forwarding question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mail forwarding question

I have a .co.uk domain with mail set to forward to its .com counterpart. Unfortunately I didn't realise the mail would stay on the .co.uk mail server so recently had to delete tons of messages that had piled up...oops. Can I set the messages to delete themselves once they've been forwarded? Also, do I have to have hosting setup just to forward mail?

Cheers!

Originally posted by Phatman View Post
    I have a .co.uk domain with mail set to forward to its .com counterpart. Unfortunately I didn't realise the mail would stay on the .co.uk mail server so recently had to delete tons of messages that had piled up...oops. Can I set the messages to delete themselves once they've been forwarded? Also, do I have to have hosting setup just to forward mail?

Cheers!
    Hi,

Yes, this can be done from the server itself. Please get in touch with our support team & ask them to disable the feature in MailEnable for your mail box which reads, "Keep a copy of the message in mailbox" under the Redirection tab. Do let know if you need any specific mailbox cleaned up, we'll do that as well
    Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Working...
    X