All My Clients Websites And Email Are Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All My Clients Websites And Email Are Down

All of my websites and emails for all my clients are down. Can you explain why and how long until they are back up?

Is 'Rock' around to answer this as he is the only person I have faith in to give me a true answer. Sorry to put this on you 'Rock' but my faith in EUK is on a rapid decline.

The main account is intunecomputing.co.uk, but all of my domains under that account are not showing online and all email accounts are not receiving.

Hi Andrew ,

Your Ticket #JOT-67811-947 has been updated.

If you have any further queries , you can update back the ticket.
    Chris White
    (Former eUK Employee)

UK's premier web hosting company.

Comment

As per your website Service Level Agreement

Extracts From Your Service Level Agreement

2. Service Downtime Performance Credit.

2.1. In the event of Service Downtime in which monthly Service Availability is less than 100%, Client will receive a Performance Credit as described in section 1.6 of this document.

1.6. Performance Credit ("Performance Credit") occurs when 100% uptime is not met. eUKhost LTD. will refund the customer 5% of the monthly fee for each 30 minutes of downtime (up to 100% of the customer's monthly fee). Network downtime is measured from the time a trouble ticket is opened by a customer to the time the server is once again able to transmit and receive data.

It has now been down for 5 hours that I know of so is that 10 x 5% or 50% off of my monthly fee so far ?

Comment

Originally posted by stratman View Post
        Extracts From Your Service Level Agreement

2. Service Downtime Performance Credit.

2.1. In the event of Service Downtime in which monthly Service Availability is less than 100%, Client will receive a Performance Credit as described in section 1.6 of this document.

1.6. Performance Credit ("Performance Credit") occurs when 100% uptime is not met. eUKhost LTD. will refund the customer 5% of the monthly fee for each 30 minutes of downtime (up to 100% of the customer's monthly fee). Network downtime is measured from the time a trouble ticket is opened by a customer to the time the server is once again able to transmit and receive data.

It has now been down for 5 hours that I know of so is that 10 x 5% or 50% off of my monthly fee so far ?
        For complaints, grievances or suggestions, and Compensation related issues, kindly email our FeedBack Dept ([email protected])
        Chris White
        (Former eUK Employee)

UK's premier web hosting company.

Comment

Working...
        X