Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a free Web Hosting Control Panel for Windows Server 2008?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a free Web Hosting Control Panel for Windows Server 2008?

I have Windows Server 2008, and need a free Web Hosting Control Panel.
    I've seen Dotnetpanel, but the free version only supports 5 users.
    I need unlimited users, and preferably a reseller account option.

Originally posted by Roberton View Post
    I have Windows Server 2008, and need a free Web Hosting Control Panel.
    I've seen Dotnetpanel, but the free version only supports 5 users.
    I need unlimited users, and preferably a reseller account option.
    You can try the open source control panel named Website panel, which supports multiple customers.

WebsitePanel - The control panel for Windows hosting

You can refer the above url to download.
    Chris White
    (Former eUK Employee)

UK's premier web hosting company.

Comment

WebsitePanel would be your best option for a Windows Hosting control panel if you are not looking to pay any fees. Or else get a paid license like DotNetPanel or Plesk for unlimited accounts.
      Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
      Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
      Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Almost all the control panels available for free will have some limitations in comparison to the paid control panels and you will find that the support available for these control panels is not upto the mark. Therefore, if you are looking forward to get full fledged features, flexibility, reliability and support, you should choose one of the paid control panels.

Comment

Originally posted by Catherine View Post
          Almost all the control panels available for free will have some limitations in comparison to the paid control panels and you will find that the support available for these control panels is not upto the mark. Therefore, if you are looking forward to get full fledged features, flexibility, reliability and support, you should choose one of the paid control panels.
          Thats right, most of the free one's (for Windows) do have limitations. This wouldn't have been a case if you wanted a control panel for Linux IMO. Either there would be limited tools and services or there would be a delay of limited support available. A paid control panel do cost you some extra bucks, but atleast you can be rest assured about its tools and services.

Comment

If you have a Windows server then DotNetNuke is the best option for you. This is not a free control panel but it comes with various benefits and is considered to be a profitable investment. DotNetNuke contains a lot of built in features with a fast installation. To know more about DotNetNuke hosting visit - DotNetNuke (DNN) Hosting Features | Web Hosting UK | Dedicated Servers | VPS Hosting | Windows Hosting

Comment

Working...
            X