Publishing ASP.NET site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing ASP.NET site

Hello all, I'm sure this is going to seem like a stupid question but here goes anyway. I've spent the last few weeks writing my application on my home pc, testing on my local server. I've come to publish it onto my euk space and I've got a slight issue in that the default.aspx does not get recognised as the start page. Is there anyway to set this from the control panel or am I doing something stupid.

Apart from that the site's not working and I was wondering if this is due to ASPNET account not having full access to the /bin folder?

It seems that you are uploading the default.aspx page in wrong directory. You should upload it inside the www directory as the web contents should be placed in that directory.
    eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
    Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Seems like you were on livechat with one of our live chat operators and you managed to get your problem solved.

Your website hosting is working fine now as earlier it was showing directory listing.
      eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
      Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Default Document

When you login into Hosting controller, go to the properties of the domain and click "URL Redirection", There you can check the default sequence.

Regards,
        Jack L.

Comment

Working...
        X