IMAP server woes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMAP server woes...

Can someone please tell me why the IMAP server keeps going down!? This is the fourth time it's happend recently. The domains image-room.com, dubberware.com and other clients on the server can't get their emails, is there a reason why it keeps screwing up and need rebooting? In fact should I forget IMAP and go back to POP?

Originally posted by Phatman View Post
    Can someone please tell me why the IMAP server keeps going down!? This is the fourth time it's happend recently. The domains image-room.com, dubberware.com and other clients on the server can't get their emails, is there a reason why it keeps screwing up and need rebooting? In fact should I forget IMAP and go back to POP?
    IMAP server is online. Did you contact our Live support to check whether this was an issue with the server or had anything to do with the network? There are several other clients hosted on this shared hosting server & if you're facing problems with IMAP, you can switch over to POP.
    Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Hi, no, I usually just raise a support ticket. Re booting IMAP seems to sort it out for while. It affects webmail as well as my Thunderbird mail something is causing it to stick. It's working again now, cheers.

Comment

Working...
      X