New reseller hosting account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New reseller hosting account

I am into a reseller hosting business, however I would like to change the hosting company. I require approximately 15GB disk space and around 150 GB data transfer capacity. I would surely like to have other features related to reseller hosting; however I cannot compromise with the disk space and bandwidth.

Can someone please explain me what are the other features that I will get with a Windows Reseller Hosting account? Which control panel is offered and how will it benefit me?

In accordance with the specifications you have mentioned, I suggest you opt for the Unlimited Windows Reseller Hosting plan. This plan will provide you with a 15 GB disk space and 200 GB data transfer capacity. You can visit – Windows Reseller Hosting in order to know all the features of the Windows reseller hosting plan. You will get the DotNetPanel control panel with this plan. The main benefits that you will get with DotNetPanel are mentioned below:
    1. DotNetPanel is easy to setup and configure
    2. It is fast and secure with a user friendly interface
    3. DotNetPanel also has a very good API based on the XML web services.
    4. You will get a very efficient Applications Installer with a wide range of application packs

Comment

Working...
    X