Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All domains hacked on plesk server 92.48.68.24!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All domains hacked on plesk server 92.48.68.24!!!!

Helo, now I see that all domains in some eukhost server were hacked ! I already posted that one domain was hacked, but I have some other domains in the server, and they were hacked too !

The IP of the hacked server is 92.48.68.24, so if you have a windows hosting there, you are lost !!!

So all accounts in the server were hacked, and support still didn't fix that, this was done yesterday at 15h and still not fixed, I can't believe this !!!

Any idea about how to proceed?

Since yesterday night they didn't reply my skype calls ..... this is so horrible ....

Comment

The Skype device burst last night. But our other toll free and international numbers were working fine. If the calls were not answered on skype you should have tried to call on 0808-262-0255 / 0808-262-0455 / 0191-303-8069. We have mentioned these numbers on our support page.

We are working on your issue, Chris will keep you updated through the ticket KRC-729-24517.
      James Anderson
      eUKhost Ltd
      Skype - jameswebuk
      Email - james [@] eukhost.com

Comment

Also the plesk pannel is neither working on that server.

Comment

Originally posted by keyjey View Post
          Also the plesk pannel is neither working on that server.
          Hi Jordi,

The plesk panel is working but its taking time to load, as the server is under scanning process.
          Chris White
          (Former eUK Employee)

UK's premier web hosting company.

Comment

Helo, log in to the server and u'll see that is NOT WORKING, all crashed. No images, very hard to make any thing. Try before reply !

Comment

Hello ,

Infection removal scripts are running on the server and becuase of those scripts server load is high. And also we have stopped few services on the server becuase of the load.

Please control panel is taking time to load and images are not loading becuase of that reason. Once the scanning process is completed , plesk and other services will be running fine.

Regards,
              Gareth M.
              Asst.System Administrator
              Support Department.

Comment

Working...
              X