Warning: mail() has been disabled for security reasons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning: mail() has been disabled for security reasons

If it wasn't for the hassle in moving, and setting up my websites with another hosting company, I'd have moved 2 years ago.

I have weekly issues with EUK.

The latest (which I'm currently on Live chat, and have been for over 40minutes and STILL awaiting a reply to my last message with Gareth), is a PHP Mail issue.

All of our websites have the same PHP script for our contact forms, and nothing has changed. On Monday all websites began failing to send enquiries, which was rectified at your end.

WHY have these forms stopped working again? Why has the PHP mail been disabled on our shared windows server again?

For every minute our websites' forms aren't working, we are losing custom and money!

Form is here for testing; 100pceffectivetraining.com/call_back_form.php

The bottom line is, I'm sick of having issues. Nothing has been changed at our side for these forms to stop working. And if it wasn't for noticing no emails have been received for the last 5 hours, I wouldn't have checked.

Originally posted by 100% View Post
    If it wasn't for the hassle in moving, and setting up my websites with another hosting company, I'd have moved 2 years ago.

I have weekly issues with EUK.

The latest (which I'm currently on Live chat, and have been for over 40minutes and STILL awaiting a reply to my last message with Gareth), is a PHP Mail issue.

All of our websites have the same PHP script for our contact forms, and nothing has changed. On Monday all websites began failing to send enquiries, which was rectified at your end.

WHY have these forms stopped working again? Why has the PHP mail been disabled on our shared windows server again?

For every minute our websites' forms aren't working, we are losing custom and money!

Form is here for testing; 100pceffectivetraining.com/call_back_form.php

The bottom line is, I'm sick of having issues. Nothing has been changed at our side for these forms to stop working. And if it wasn't for noticing no emails have been received for the last 5 hours, I wouldn't have checked.
    Hello Chris ,

Please test your form now. It was setup to use php 4 which has the mail function disabled due to security issues with it. I have switched it to php5 and reset IIS for changes to take effect. I got confirmation on your site,

Form Sent: Thank you for contacting us!

Thanks,
    Ray

Comment

Thanks Ray, I can see all websites ate working again.

Why does it continue to change? Nothingbis being changed at our side, yet this problem is repeated.

Comment

i have exactly the same issue

i have exactly the same issue and i'm so pissed off need help asap this is a large corporation

Comment

Originally posted by marguello View Post
          i have exactly the same issue and i'm so pissed off need help asap this is a large corporation
          I would suggest you to check the reason stated in the referred thread : http://www.eukhost.com/forums/f38/ur...974/#post89015

It seems it is a measure to safeguard their servers and that PHP4 has been disabled for the same purpose. Switching over to PHP5 seems to be a way across.

Comment

Originally posted by marguello View Post
            Please PM me your domain name. This can be sorted by switching over to PHP 5.
            Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
            Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
            Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Same stupid repeated problem and a lot more!

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
              Please PM me your domain name. This can be sorted by switching over to PHP 5.
              I have a similar problem among many others with you!

Would anyone please keep reading my ticket, as it has been amended a few times and I am still waiting?

I also PM you about 30 minutes ago.

Thanks - I am wasting hours of work for this stupid problem.

PS you get paid, I do not!

Comment

Originally posted by eUKtenant View Post
                I have a similar problem among many others with you!

Would anyone please keep reading my ticket, as it has been amended a few times and I am still waiting?

I also PM you about 30 minutes ago.

Thanks - I am wasting hours of work for this stupid problem.

PS you get paid, I do not!
                I have received your PM and forwarded your ticket to a senior member from Linux Technical Support. You will receive an update in the same ticket in a short while from now. Request you to be patient during this while.
                Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
                Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
                Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                X