not receiving email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not receiving email

I have created a new account for a client on my windows reseller server. This client was previously on a linux reseller server. When i send an email from ANY of the accounts on the linux server to the new account on the windows server they do not arrive. i get a message "Warning: message 1Qtc0j-0004j4-Sa delayed 24 hours" about 30 hours later but no error when sent.

Anyone out there has/had the same problem?

Any help much appreciated.

Hi Matt,

I would suggest you submit a ticket via the support area to get it promptly looked at by the Linux/Windows Support Team (if you are not registered on the support area, ensure you register with the same e-mail address as the one you have registered via the client area). You may correspondingly post your Ticket # here if you wish, so support staff checking this thread know which ticket to check.

Comment

Have you removed the account off the Linux server? Or alternatively, changed the email delivery to Remote mail exchanger in your DNS zone for that domain?

Comment

Hi Ben, thanks for getting back. I have raised a ticket a couple of days ago Wednesday at 22.07 [SUPPORT #XTU-237-73969]: email probs. They replied at 22.44. I have sent them 3 emails since and have heard nothing from them. Do you know of another way of getting in contact with them?

Comment

bedotnet. Deleted their old account from the Linux server a couple of days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by mattgain View Post
            Hi Ben, thanks for getting back. I have raised a ticket a couple of days ago Wednesday at 22.07 [SUPPORT #XTU-237-73969]: email probs. They replied at 22.44. I have sent them 3 emails since and have heard nothing from them. Do you know of another way of getting in contact with them?
            Hi Matt, no problem .

You should receive a response from them soon. I will forward this thread onto the Support Team to ensure you receive a reply to your ticket soon.

Ben.

Comment

Hello Matt,

Having checked your ticket It appears the support team are awaiting a response from you as they require login details.

Please could you check if you have received this reply and update the ticket.

Kind Regards,
              Jenna Strong.

Comment

i replied to the email at 06.25 Yesterday. I have resent now. Please can you work on this issue as soon as you get the info. Thank you in advance.

Comment

i replied to the email at 06.25 Yesterday. I have resent now. Please can you work on this issue as soon as you get the info. Thank you in advance.
                  Hello Matt,

Thank you for your update. I have checked the ticket again and still no response. Are you having problems with the email account you are sending your response from?

If you would like to private message me your response or email me at [email protected] I will forward the details across to the technicians.

Kind Regards,
                  Jenna Strong.

Comment

Jenna I have sent you a PM with a copy of the email. I have not had any problems sending out email via my ISP account. This is what I always use to send you emails. If you do not receive this please let me know so I can arrange some other method of getting the details to you. Infact could you let me know that you have received it.

Comment

Jenna I have sent you a PM with a copy of the email. I have not had any problems sending out email via my ISP account. This is what I always use to send you emails. If you do not receive this please let me know so I can arrange some other method of getting the details to you. Infact could you let me know that you have received it.
                      Hi Matt,

I believe we have resolved this in your ticket . Kindly confirm.

Thanks
                      Ray

Comment

Working...
                      X